[gmx-users] (no subject)

Nicola Staffolani nicola.staffolani at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 16:38:53 CEST 2014

--
"New ideas, fragile as spring flowers, easily bruised by the tread of the
multitude, may yet be cherished by the solitary wanderer.", Fred Hoyle, *The
Black Cloud*.

"Everybody knows that something can't be done until somebody turns up who
doesn't know that it can't be done and he does it.", Albert Einstein

Sometime ago I met a fellow who was wearing an abnormally long tie - I
mean, it was abnormally long because of how the knot had been made, not
because the tie was an abnormally long one, and so I asked him why such an
abnormally long tie, and you know what he told me? That the tie belonged to
his grandfather!!