[gmx-users] which forcefields are parametrized for implicit solvent models?

hanna pdb gpcr5000 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 15 17:33:38 CEST 2014

Dear all,

I checked the Gromacs manual for available implicit solvent models and there are 3 that can be used.
However, the forcefields are usually parametrized for explicit water models, so can I still use a forcefield that is OK for my system, but that I usually would use with an explicit water model?

Or does anyone know which ff available in Gromacs 4.5.5 are parametrized for the implicit models?

Thanks a lot!