[gmx-users] Non-neutral system

Ali Alizadeh ali.alizadehmojarad at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 10:43:47 CEST 2014

Dear Carsten,

I studied your interesting article. The maximum of positive charge in my
simulation box is about +40e and interface of CO2 with water. The cations
can be

located at the interface. I have a question, if I choose the explicit
uniform background charge approach, can it make sense?

I can not figure out this in your article, for selecting approach we should
perform free energy calculation for each approach. Am I right?

Besides, how can I correct the solvation energy for my periodic system?

On Wed, Apr 23, 2014 at 4:03 PM, Ali Alizadeh <ali.alizadehmojarad at gmail.com

--
Sincerely

Ali Alizadeh