[gmx-users] Cannot write trajectory frame; maybe you are out of disk space

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 14:35:20 CEST 2014

You've been reading a bit selectively. I asked if you're trajectories wrote
any output at all, but you haven't said. If, as I've already said, you know
you were able to write output because gmxcheck says there's content in the
files, then a flaky network file system is likely. But you haven't given
any indication whether that might be the problem. Nobody's paying anyone to
help anybody here - please make it easy to be helped!

Mark