[gmx-users] High Pressure with Martini system

Ricardo O. S. Soares rsoares at fcfrp.usp.br
Fri Apr 25 20:53:10 CEST 2014

Hello Tsjerk,

You're right, when insanely solvating I sometimes put the water too close or too far. Do you know if 0.47 is a good value for the -sold parameter?
>From my experience with Martini-W beads and a small bilayer, I usually find that the system tends to freeze.
However, I think that this happens after the pressure reaches a reasonable value, so I could in this moment use the triple-w.py script to replace W for PW, right?
And then, like you said, perform NVT and NpT equilibration. ..

Thanks for your input,

Best,

Ricardo.

---
Biological Chemistry and Physics
Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences at Ribeirão Preto
University of São Paulo - Brazil