[gmx-users] MD simullations with Morse potential

fantasticqhl fantasticqhl at gmail.com
Sun Apr 27 11:41:03 CEST 2014

Hi Tsjerk,

Thanks! Is morse potential working for you?

I am using Gromos 53a6 force field with spc water, and the Gromacs
version is 4.5.4, and I also tried 4.6.5.

I just tried to do a simulation for just one residue (Gly) with water.
However, all tests were not working!

Could you tell me how you did the equilibrations? Thanks very much!

All the best,
Qinghua