[gmx-users] NPT simulation stage

Mahboobeh Eslami mahboobeh.eslami at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 28 10:45:24 CEST 2014

dear Mr.alizadeh
thanks for your reply
the repeatability of average pressure is my problem. average pressure isn't  repeatability
when i repeat NPT simulation stage many times, simulation results are very different for the pressure average.
my system is protein-ligand complex. How long do you think is enough for the NPT stage?
Regards
On , Mahboobeh Eslami <mahboobeh.eslami at yahoo.com> wrote:

dear Mr.alizadeh
thanks for your reply