[gmx-users] Write a pdb file after every ns of simulation

MUSYOKA THOMMAS mutemibiochemistry at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 12:17:45 CEST 2014

Hi Tsjerk,
Hi, just noticed, I used the wrong group. Up and running now.
Thanks

On Wed, Apr 30, 2014 at 11:56 AM, Tsjerk Wassenaar <tsjerkw at gmail.com>wrote:

> > What am I missing?
> >

> The ligand! (Oh, I just couldn't resist! Sorry about that.)
>
> Either your xtc-groups weren't set correctly or your index group does not
> include the ligand. I hope for you it's the latter.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Tsjerk
>
> * Please search the archive at
> posting!

> * For (un)subscribe requests visit

*MUSYOKA THOMMAS MUTEMIMob nos **+27844846540*
*B.Sc Biochemistry (Kenyatta University), MSc Pharmaceutical Science
(Nagasaki University)*

*PhD Student - Research Unit in Bioinformatics (RUBi - Rhodes University)*Skype
ID- MUSYOKA THOMMAS MUTEMI
Alternative email - thommas at sia.co.ke

*"Do all the good you can, By all the means you can, In all the ways you
can, In all the places you can,At all the times you can,To all the people
you can,As long as ever you can." - John Wesley. *