[gmx-users] Structure downloads

Erik Marklund erik.marklund at chem.ox.ac.uk
Mon Dec 8 10:28:40 CET 2014

Hi Lucy,

I assume your question concerns small molecules. I'm more experienced with macromolecules, but I nevertheless suspect that the ideal coordinates (e.g. from QM calculations) are sufficiently close to the experimentally derived coordinates for the choice to have no effect on the results.

Kind regards,
Erik

Erik Marklund, PhD
Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Fulford JRF

Department of Chemistry
Physical & Theoretical Chemistry Laboratory
University of Oxford
South Parks Road
Oxford
OX1 3QZ