[gmx-users] gromacs on GPU

Shaohao Chen shaohaochen at cct.lsu.edu
Tue Dec 9 18:10:35 CET 2014

Dear users and developers,

I have installed gromacs 4.6.7 with GPU enabled (with CUDA 6.5). I want
to do some testing calculations to see the performance on GPU. Could
someone provide some input files that are good for testing GPU performance?

Has anyone successfully installed gromacs 5.0 with GPU enabled? I got
errors from the self-included boost tool (see below). But these errors
disappear if I installed CPU-only gromacs 5.0.

Error message:
... gromacs-5.0/src/external/boost/boost/config/suffix.hpp(496): error:
identifier "__int128" is undefined
... gromacs-5.0/src/external/boost/boost/config/suffix.hpp(497): error:
expected a ";"