[gmx-users] Installation problem with Gromacs 5.0.2

PAULAMI CHATTERJEE chatterjee_paulami at yahoo.co.in
Wed Dec 10 10:07:22 CET 2014

Hello Bikash,
Thank you for your prompt response. As you suggested  I tried to manually download the 'regressiontests-5.0.2.tar.gz' file from this link https://kth.box.com/shared/static/oymh61gk1ya9qoden2tn.gz But I found "This shared file or folder link has been removed".I am sure I am missing something. Can you please suggest any alternative way to download the file?
Paulami