[gmx-users] Need to Sort Out

Johnny Lu johnny.lu128 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 14 02:09:17 CET 2014

Hi. I'm quite new to molecular dynamics too.

How did you make that itp? Does your system contain only one protein/DNA
molecule?

May be try this tutorial for a single protein?
http://www.bevanlab.biochem.vt.edu/Pages/Personal/justin/gmx-tutorials/lysozyme/

Check multiple journal papers when you decide how to simulate (even if you
are just simulating a single small protein).
Some systems might need different simulation steps. And, depending on the
things that you want to look at, you might have to stage a different
simulation.