[gmx-users] Maximun time-step recommended in the grompp part for each system

Mario Fernández Pendás mariofp77 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 12:57:09 CET 2014

Hi Justfin,

First of all, thank you very much for your answer.

At this point I am not running any particular simulation (that is why I
said that I am not thinking in using any constraint algorithm, I am not
concerned in solving practical problems by now), I am just trying to
understand completely what is the theory behind this check_bonds_timestep()
routine.
This is why I am asking how it is obtained explicitly that 4.44 number.

I hope my question is more clear now.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,
Mario