[gmx-users] Bond interaction exclusions

XAvier Periole x.periole at rug.nl
Sun Feb 2 18:25:32 CET 2014

Hi,

The first line "eth    1" tells it all. In that molecule all non-bonded interactions between first bonded neighbors will be excluded.

Thus the 1-3, 1-4 (and so on) non-bonded interactions will be included. You may add additional exclusions in the [ exclusion ] section of your topology.

I am not sure what you mean with 1-4 bonded interactions but if you mean non-bonded then see above.