[gmx-users] question

Justin Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Mon Feb 3 18:51:30 CET 2014

On 2/3/14, 12:30 PM, nafas wrote:
> Hi
> I am tring with mixture pope/popg for simulatie membrane bacteria that i use of gromos53a6 force field.
> what force field should i use?charmm force field?

What does your scrutiny of the literature tell you?  Which force field succeeds
in the most meaningful ways?

> in program  have been used pope.itp ,popg.itp, .....files .
> I want to run grompp command but give afatall error:not found NH3L atomtype.
> grompp -f minim.mdp -c ......gro -p ....top -o em.tpr
>
> I dont know what is problem?

You have not constructed the force field correctly.  Without significantly more
detail, there's nothing useful to suggest beyond a thorough read through Chapter
5 of the manual.

Postdoctoral Fellow

Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
School of Pharmacy