[gmx-users] problem with tutorial KALP-15 in DPPC

tarak karmakar tarak20489 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 19:00:07 CET 2014

step 0: Water molecule starting at atom 101831 can not be settled.
Check for bad contacts and/or reduce the timestep if appropriate.

I would suggest you to do one more round of minimization by taking the
final minimized .gro file and then perform a short simulation with a time
step of 0.5 fs. without any constraints.

cheers,
Tarak