[gmx-users] Problem with radius of gyration calculation

Ali Alizadeh ali.alizadehmojarad at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 17:02:27 CET 2014

VMD is an alternative, it was my suggestion. I know my similar was similar
to ignoring the original questions.

Besides, he can calculate end to end distance if he wants. Anyway, you are
right:).

--
Sincerely

Ali Alizadeh
University of Tehran
College of engineering(Fanni)
Department of chemical engineering
IPE (Institute of Petroleum Engineering)
M.Sc Candidate, class of 2013
B.Sc Graduate 2011(University of Tehran,Fanni)