[gmx-users] Fwd: Implicit solvent simulation

prasun kumar prasun30 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 13:47:43 CET 2014

Dear All

I am planning to study the effect of adding the ions on the dodecamer
protein.

For this purpose I need to add ions (Fe2+) in the system. Any suggestion
for it. I have come to know through  various discussion forums that  there
is no need of adding ions to make the system neutral, but in my case I have
to add ions, how will be mdp file look for ions added system.

If some body can provide me the file, I will be grateful.

Thanx alot

PRASUN (ASHOKA)
Desire + stability = Resolution
Resolution + Hard work = Success