[gmx-users] Hydrogen bond with chlorine

Jianguo Li ljggmx at yahoo.com.sg
Mon Feb 10 16:05:52 CET 2014

Hi Dhawal,

One way you can try is to manually change the name of chloride to oxygen so that the g_hbond code can treat the new atom name as acceptors. Just modify .gro file, .top file and ions.itp file and get a new tpr file. And use the rerun option of mdrun to get a new trajectory.  Then you can calculate the hbond using the new trajectory.

Cheers,
Jianguo