[gmx-users] Fwd: Implicit solvent simulation

prasun kumar prasun30 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 17:31:48 CET 2014

Dear All and Justin

Thanx for the quick reply...
My aim is to find the effect of the ion on the dodecamer (whether on adding
ions it is stable or not)
Seeing the system.. I am left with two options (My view): 1) Coarse Grain
Method or 2. Implicit Solvent Method
Coarse Grain Method is full of approximation thats why I was hesitant to
follow this approach...
According to you if not the implicit solvent method, then any suggestion
you can give..

Thanx alot in the advance

PRASUN (ASHOKA)
Desire + stability = Resolution