[gmx-users] g_enermat: group.dat file

shivangi nangia shivangi.nangia at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 16:10:00 CET 2014

Hello,

I found the following  posts in the forum related  to g_enemat problems:

(A) year 2001 post:
http://gromacs.5086.x6.nabble.com/using-g-enemat-td4391042.html

(B) year 2013 post:
http://gromacs.5086.x6.nabble.com/interaction-energy-using-g-enemat-td5010085.html

In this post, Justin mentions "I think g_enemat is buggy.  People post the
same issue or slight variants of it
all the time.  My version 4.6 installation fares even worse, as group names
aren't even recognized (set to 'null' for everything).

You can get interaction energies over time using g_energy, but I don't
think
g_enemat currently functions properly.

-Justin "

(C) There is another 2013 post:
http://gromacs.5086.x6.nabble.com/Problem-in-g-enemat-in-Gromacs-4-5-5-td5009607.html

The post (A) from 2001, will that work? or there is some issue related to
g_enemat.

Could you please guide

Thanks,
sxn