[gmx-users] Opinions on Copernicus to streamline Gromacs workflows?

ms devicerandom at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 20:19:56 CET 2014

Hello,

In my group people are thinking about using Copernicus (
http://copernicus-computing.org/about/ ) to streamline Gromacs
workflows, especially with the perspective of doing ensemble MD
simulations. I remember having heard the author in a seminar presenting
it, and it looked extremly interesting.

However we found relatively few publications mentioning and using it, so
we were wondering about the software user base. Is it used? How do
people who used it find it? What are things that one should know in
advance? Did you try it and abandon it?

Thanks,
Massimo