[gmx-users] PBC problem after MD

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 12:23:20 CET 2014

If there's a problem, trjconv can handle it with the use of the right index
groups, as suggested at
http://www.gromacs.org/Documentation/Terminology/Periodic_Boundary_Conditions.
But it can't keep "these three things" together if there's no index group
that describes "these three things." You may need to generate it with
make_ndx.

Mark