[gmx-users] Type of function for bond or bend in SPC/E or TIP3P model

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 14:37:04 CET 2014

Hi,

Those water models are rigid, so the question doesn't really apply. But you
can see in their .itp files what they would use if they were flexible,
which tends to be the kind of thing you suggested. The bonded function type
numbers can be looked up in tables in manual section 5.7, which
cross-references the equations in chapter 4.

Mark