[gmx-users] Temperature coupling

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Sun Feb 23 22:52:44 CET 2014

Hi,

Unfortunately, there is a fair bit of code in GROMACS that only the author
understands (if that many). Do have a look for any primary literature e.g.
cited from the manual. But you may need to identify and read the relevant
code fragment, unless you can devise a test of whether your understanding
of the algorithm inputs agrees with its output!

Mark