[gmx-users] Can i use GPU for my desktop computer

Szilárd Páll pall.szilard at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 15:36:54 CET 2014

Any NVIDIA GPU with compute capability 2.0 and above works, for
details see this list:
https://developer.nvidia.com/cuda-gpus

What's the exact model of your CPU? What kind of simulations do you
generally run?

I'd go with some of the GeForce GTX 7xx cards, depending on your
budget and CPU to pair it with a 760, 770, or 780.

Cheers,

--
Szilárd