[gmx-users] PME

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 18:17:27 CET 2014

Not sure where you read that, but generally order 4 is fine. Higher order
does trade more compute for less communication and different communication
pattern, but when and how that might gain is very situational. You would
also want to adjust rtol and rcoulomb for iso-accuracy, which is tricky.

Use g_tune_pme, check your log file for information, and be happy! :-)

Mark