[gmx-users] error on running job in parallel

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Wed Jan 1 10:46:30 CET 2014

Hi,

It's not a GROMACS error, so you'll have to solve that one yourself.
Leading suspect is that the above example does not work with that mpirun,
because mpirun is trying to interpret "-s" (and giving an error) rather
than passing the argument to mdrun. See the mpirun docs and talk more to
the admins!

Mark