[gmx-users] Parrinello-Rahman barostat: temperature and potential energy depend on tau_p

Justin Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Wed Jan 8 03:16:49 CET 2014

On 1/7/14, 6:37 AM, Andrey Frolov wrote:
> Dear GMX-Users,
>
> Still no reply. I repost the questions. Any suggestions?

It would be useful to know whether the problem is in the barostat itself or in
the combination of integrator and barostat.  If you have time to test various
combinations (at least the standard 'md' integrator), that would be useful and
would speed up finding the source of the problem.  In either case, posting a
test case and this description of the problem to redmine.gromacs.org is the best
way to achieve a resolution in a future version.

-Justin

Postdoctoral Fellow

Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
School of Pharmacy