[gmx-users] restarting MD after error in the middle of trajectory

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 19:56:20 CET 2014

Yes, it would be horribly slow, and might not even work. A filesystem that
does not flush to disk when we tell it to do so might read it back from the
same buffer even if we were to try to check anything more. There are mdrun
options for keeping things like numbered checkpoint files, if you think you
need them. Scripting some sanity checks in your run scripts can also be
useful.

Mark