[gmx-users] OPLS force field issue....

Sidath Wijesinghe swijesi at g.clemson.edu
Fri Jan 10 21:28:10 CET 2014

Justin,

i was able to  obtain the . top file for 3 uncharged monomers. then i used
the grompp

i got a fatal error as follows....

Program grompp, VERSION 4.5.5
Source code file: grompp.c, line: 175

Fatal error:
The largest charge group contains 207 atoms. The maximum is 32.

what could be the reason for this? do you think i have done some thing
wrong?
could you please help me out.

Thank you!
Sidath