[gmx-users] Reg Replica exchange Molecular dynamics

Justin Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Tue Jan 14 14:21:36 CET 2014

On 1/14/14, 7:29 AM, vidhya sankar wrote:
> Dear Justin Thank you For your previous reply
>                                                                                        I would like to do REMD (Replica exchange MD) in gromacs I am very happy if you paste  tutorial for REMD, Targeted MD , Constraint MD  and Non Equilibrium MD
>
> as you develop the Tutorial for other  Methods in your web page.
>
> Your Tutorial is so clear and understandable .
>
> So May I expect Tutorial for aforesaid Technique in nutshell manner?

No, sorry.  I only develop tutorials when I have a need for the technique myself
or if I find myself with an abundance of free time, neither of which is
currently the case.  Development of a tutorial usually takes weeks of effort and
many hours spent on revision and subsequent upkeep.

Postdoctoral Fellow

Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
School of Pharmacy
Health Sciences Facility II, Room 601