[gmx-users] non-native contatcs

bipin singh bipinelmat at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 13:11:37 CET 2014

First define and calculate the native contacts (contacts which were present
in native reference structure and exist for significant amount of time
during simulation). Then you can identify the contacts which exist for
significant amount of time but were not present in native reference
structure (which may correspond to non-native contacts).