[gmx-users] grompp erro

Albert mailmd2011 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 19 21:04:26 CET 2014

thanks a lot for kind reply.

Now I noticed that this comes from the terminal residues after I further
confirmed and repeated it again instead of protonated residues.

I run: pdb2gmx -f mae.pdb -ignh -o test.pdb -ter

Select start terminus type for THR-19
  0: NH3+
  1: NH2
  2: 5TER
  3: None
1
Start terminus THR-19: NH2
Select end terminus type for CYS-322
  0: COO-
  1: COOH
  2: CT2
  3: 3TER
  4: None
1

if I don't add option "-ter", this error doesn't happen.

best
Albert