[gmx-users] Rerun error

Christian Wennberg chriwen at kth.se
Fri Jan 24 16:27:19 CET 2014

Try moving the trajectory to a separate folder from the one you are
running the rerun from and then use --rerun /newfolder/traj.trr.
Mdrun creates a new traj.trr when doing rerun and then tries to read
this instead of the one you supply from the start if they both are to be
named traj.trr

/Christian