[gmx-users] Question Re. KALP-15 in DPPC tutorial

jhosamelly ducut_melsarose at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 25 05:55:12 CET 2014

Sorry if I have so many questions. I just really need to finish this. When I
try to follow this

"In the .mdp file used for the minimizations, add a line "define =
-DSTRONG_POSRES" to make use of these new position restraints. Then, simply
follow the InflateGRO instructions (contained in the script itself), a
procedure that is easily scripted. Scale the lipid positions by a factor of
4:

perl inflategro.pl system.gro 4 DPPC 14 system_inflated.gro 5 area.dat"

I typed the command there is an error

Can't open perl script "inflategro.pl": No such file or directory

How can I have this file???