[gmx-users] Aquaporin in DOPC

jhosamelly ducut_melsarose at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 27 10:03:37 CET 2014

I was able to do the KALP-15 in DPPC. Thanks to the tutorial by Justin
Lemkul.
Now, I tried to do it with a different protein and lipid.
I used aquaporin (protein) and DOPC (lipid)
I now have the solvated Aquaporin in DOPC.
Now, I'm wondering, should I put ions too? to neutralize the system? If yes,
what ion and what charge should I put in my system?
I tried to search online I can't see what charge aquaporin has.

Thanks! :)