[gmx-users] pbc problem

Justin Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Wed Jan 29 16:43:46 CET 2014

On 1/29/14, 9:13 AM, Atila Petrosian wrote:
> Dear Justin
>
> Thanks for your reply.
>
> To obtain modified trajectory and then comparing with original trajectory,
> I do not know exactly which of none, mol, res, atom, nojump, cluster or
> whole is appropriate for me.

In a simple case like this, many of the options may produce equivalent outcomes.
  Explore the list archive a bit, because periodicity is discussed frequently.
Also consult
http://www.gromacs.org/Documentation/Terminology/Periodic_Boundary_Conditions#Suggested_trjconv_workflow
and play around with trjconv - nothing supplants a bit of trial and error
sometimes, especially with a Swiss army knife program like trjconv.

Postdoctoral Fellow

Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
School of Pharmacy
Health Sciences Facility II, Room 601