[gmx-users] distance between substrate and enzyme after MD

tarak karmakar tarak20489 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 18:05:11 CET 2014

Hi,
Did you use g_dist to measure, quantitatively, the distance between NAMD
and formate?
If you see the drastic movement, from the trajectory file, then I would
suggest you to convert the traj to a new .xtc file using trjconv -nojump
and then check whether the same thing is happening or not.

Best,
Tarak