[gmx-users] [gmx-developers] Fatal error: cudaStreamSynchronize failed in cu_blockwait_nb

AOWI (Anders Ossowicki) AOWI at novozymes.com
Fri Jan 31 14:57:26 CET 2014

> That's just weird. The "Cuda API error detected" does not sound good - perhaps it's a sing of a CUDA runtime bug?
Maybe. I don't really have a "known good" configuration to work from, so locating the cause of error is a bit of a shot in the dark.

> I suggest that you try CUDA 5.0 and see if that works.
Same error, unfortunately.

I have to relinquish the hardware for now, so I can't do anymore probing into this. But thank you for your patience and advice!
--
Anders Ossowicki