[gmx-users] use -maxwarn option

Christian Wagner wagner at mail.sysu.edu.cn
Thu Jul 3 11:23:33 CEST 2014

Dear Urszula Uciechowska,

The information is posted here:
http://manual.gromacs.org/programs/gmx-grompp.html

" The -maxwarn option can be used to override warnings printed by gmx grompp that otherwise halt output. In some cases, warnings are harmless, but usually they are not. The user is advised to carefully interpret the output messages before attempting to bypass them with this option."

Best wishes,
Chris Wagner