[gmx-users] error in grompp command

RINU KHATTRI nickname.mittu at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 12:27:38 CEST 2014

hello gromacs users now have been removed this error after changing the
number of SOL in topol_popc.top file (counted from popc128.gro)
after that i hav used -maxwarn 1 command

result is

Generated 813 of the 2346 non-bonded parameter combinations
Excluding 3 bonded neighbours molecule type 'POPC'
Excluding 2 bonded neighbours molecule type 'SOL'
Warning: atom name 6657 in topolpopc.top and popc128.gro does not match (OW
- OW1)
Warning: atom name 6658 in topolpopc.top and popc128.gro does not match
(HW1 - HW2)
Warning: atom name 6659 in topolpopc.top and popc128.gro does not match
(HW2 - HW3)
Warning: atom name 6660 in topolpopc.top and popc128.gro does not match (OW
- OW1)
Warning: atom name 6661 in topolpopc.top and popc128.gro does not match
(HW1 - HW2)
Warning: atom name 6662 in topolpopc.top and popc128.gro does not match
(HW2 - HW3)
Warning: atom name 6663 in topolpopc.top and popc128.gro does not match (OW
- OW1)
Warning: atom name 6664 in topolpopc.top and popc128.gro does not match
(HW1 - HW2)
Warning: atom name 6665 in topolpopc.top and popc128.gro does not match
(HW2 - HW3)
Warning: atom name 6666 in topolpopc.top and popc128.gro does not match (OW
- OW1)
Warning: atom name 6667 in topolpopc.top and popc128.gro does not match
(HW1 - HW2)
Warning: atom name 6668 in topolpopc.top and popc128.gro does not match
(HW2 - HW3)
Warning: atom name 6669 in topolpopc.top and popc128.gro does not match (OW
- OW1)
Warning: atom name 6670 in topolpopc.top and popc128.gro does not match
(HW1 - HW2)
Warning: atom name 6671 in topolpopc.top and popc128.gro does not match
(HW2 - HW3)
Warning: atom name 6672 in topolpopc.top and popc128.gro does not match (OW
- OW1)
Warning: atom name 6673 in topolpopc.top and popc128.gro does not match
(HW1 - HW2)
Warning: atom name 6674 in topolpopc.top and popc128.gro does not match
(HW2 - HW3)
Warning: atom name 6675 in topolpopc.top and popc128.gro does not match (OW
- OW1)
Warning: atom name 6676 in topolpopc.top and popc128.gro does not match
(HW1 - HW2)
(more than 20 non-matching atom names)

WARNING 1 [file topolpopc.top, line 26]:
  7380 non-matching atom names
  atom names from topolpopc.top will be used
  atom names from popc128.gro will be ignored

Analysing residue names:
There are:   128      Other residues
There are:  2460      Water residues
Analysing residues not classified as Protein/DNA/RNA/Water and splitting
into groups...
Number of degrees of freedom in T-Coupling group rest is 34725.00
Largest charge group radii for Van der Waals: 0.216, 0.216 nm
Largest charge group radii for Coulomb:       0.216, 0.216 nm
Calculating fourier grid dimensions for X Y Z
Using a fourier grid of 54x54x60, spacing 0.116 0.114 0.115
Estimate for the relative computational load of the PME mesh part: 0.36
This run will generate roughly 164 Mb of data

There was 1 warning

how tom resolve these problems
em.tpr is formed but rest of the files are not formed
help