[gmx-users] Replacing a molecule with multiple ions

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Sun Jul 6 13:32:09 CEST 2014

Hi,

Seems like a straightforward task for the scripting language of your choice
- even grep and sed can do a decent job. Get rid of all but two of the DMA
atoms, change them to whatever ions suit you, and make matching changes to
your [molecules] section manually. You may need to reorder to have all your
lithium atoms together, etc. but there should be no need to renumber
anything.

Mark