[gmx-users] Tutorial updates

Justin Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Mon Jul 7 12:37:44 CEST 2014

All,

For anyone using my tutorials, you will notice some changes in the coming days.
  I am updating all of them to be compatible with the newly released Gromacs
version 5.0.  Most of these changes will be superficial, such as small changes
to command names or options.  I have already updated all of the tutorials except
the ones related to free energy calculations, since these will require the
greatest amount of work given the changes in .mdp options.

Be advised that content will be somewhat fluid over the next few days, as I find
time to make the necessary changes.  Feedback on clarity and correctness is
always welcome.

Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
School of Pharmacy
Health Sciences Facility II, Room 601