[gmx-users] Graphene topology file

#SUKRITI GUPTA# SUKRITI002 at e.ntu.edu.sg
Mon Jul 7 13:55:04 CEST 2014

Hi Justin,

Thanks for the reply. Actually I am having the problem of z- dimension to be zero only when I am giving pbc only in xy direction. For pbc in xyz, the z dimension is not becoming zero. So do you still think it can be because of improper box size chosen?

Also I have not given nwall option in .mdp file. As Abhijit suggested, it can create a problem. I do not have any idea about nwall functioning and what parameters to choose for it to work with xy periodic graphene sheet. I am unable to find any tutorial about this also. Can you please suggest me what to do for this.

Thanks and Regards
Sukriti

Sukriti Gupta (Ms) | PhD Student | Energy Research Institute @ NTU (ERI at N) | Nanyang Technological University
Interdisciplinary Graduate School | Office: N1.3-B4-14, 62 Nanyang Drive, Singapore(637459)