[gmx-users] simulation at acid medium

donna at iflysib.unlp.edu.ar donna at iflysib.unlp.edu.ar
Mon Jul 7 17:02:19 CEST 2014

Hi Erik

Thanks for your hints
Sorry,  I have problems with internet, so I could not answer you before

I thought something was wrong with the MD simulation at physiological solution
since it looks like as a  MD simulation at water. But I did not take into
account the protonation states!!!

Please, do you Know any another form to have acid medium?.
    thanks again,
        Chris

Erik Marklund <erik.marklund at chem.ox.ac.uk> ha escrito:

believed to be clean.