[gmx-users] Problems in compiling GROMACS with VMD plugin

Roland Schulz roland at utk.edu
Tue Jul 8 20:34:19 CEST 2014

Hi,

GMX_USE_PLUGINS has to be enabled in your CMackeCache.txt. Are you building
under Linux? It probably didn't find dlopen support. Look for "Result of
test for dlopen" when you run cmake in a new build folder. You can see in
CMakeFiles/CMakeError.log why the dlopen test fails.

Roland

865-241-1537, ORNL PO BOX 2008 MS6309