[gmx-users] Problem with g_chi options

Justin Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Wed Jul 9 19:25:46 CEST 2014

On 7/9/14, 5:51 AM, Anna Stopka wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> I wrote last week, but nobody answered. So I write again, still having the same
> problem:
>
> I want do an analysis of my simulation with the tool g_chi.
> The problem is, that the optional output options don't work.
>
> I use the following command:
>
> g_chi -s config.gro -f traj.xtc -oh -all
>
> and all I get are the standard output files chi.log and order.xvg.
> I am not sure if it has something to do with the following warning I get:
>
> WARNING: not all dihedrals found in topology (only 1056 out of 1746)!
>
> Honestly, I don't understand why I get this warning, because all the
> input files are fine.

Have you tried using a .tpr file instead of a .gro file as the structure passed
to -s?  I don't know how there can be any interpretation of a topology, given
the fact that you haven't passed any topological information to g_chi.

Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
School of Pharmacy
Health Sciences Facility II, Room 601
University of Maryland, Baltimore