[gmx-users] 3dc + GPU

Ondrej Kroutil okroutil at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 11:10:29 CEST 2014

Dear Mark,
Thank for suggestion concerning switching between CPU and GPU. Second
option was the one I was looking for! Thank you.
And this reminds me I have one remark about new 5.0 version: in previous
versions, when I forgot what switch should I use for something I just typed
name of program with no options, pushed "enter" and it wrote me whole list
of available switches. I cannot see this in new version (if I compiled it
right).
What to put this back? Sure, it's not necessary but life was little bit
easier with this on-screen list. No searching in manual, web, and so on...

Thank you and if anybody has any suggestions or experience with 3dc and
GPU, please, share your ideas.

Ondrej