[gmx-users] Problem related to solvating CNT and then removing out the molecules inside CNT

vivek sinha viveksinha20002 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 05:06:45 CEST 2014

Hey Justin,
Can you tell me what should be the cutoff for the force field oplsaa. I am
having the problem of "Listed nonbonded interaction between particles 51
and 812 at distance 3f which is larger than the table limit 3f nm." and I
have gone through the user gmx errors mail. You have answered one of
similar doubts but haven't given the cutoff values for the forcefield
oplsaa.

Thanks in Advance,
Vivek Sinha